New York Bossa Nova Features
Hostos Center is One of the Northeast’s Top Latin Culture Performing Arts Centers
Cuban, French, Puerto Rican, Jamaican, Spanish, Venezuelan, Nicaraguan, Dominican, Cuban MUSIC, DANCE, COMEDY: classical, ballet, jazz, merengue, bachata, reggae, hip-hop 🇳🇮, 🇨🇺 🇩🇴 🇯🇲 🇵🇷, 🇻🇪, 🇫🇷 🇪🇸
Continue Reading Hostos Center is One of the Northeast’s Top Latin Culture Performing Arts Centers
Bárbara Martínez Flamenco is at Sala Astoria
Continue Reading Bárbara Martínez Flamenco is at Sala Astoria
New York Bossa Nova News
ALBA Musik, the Albert Alabedra and Bárbara Martínez duo, performs Brazilian bossa nova and Spanish flamenco; in the City Vineyard at City Winery in Chelsea, NYC; on Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 6pm. $25. 🇦🇷🇧🇷🇪🇸🇻🇪
Bossa Nova Artists
- Antônio Carlos Jobim is one of the founding fathers of bossa nova.
- Barbara Martínez is a New York Argentine Venezuelan who sings bossa nova. 🇦🇷🇻🇪
- Bebel Gilberto is best known for electronic bossa nova from her “Tanto Tiempo” album (2000).
- Eliane Elias is a jazz and bossa nova pianist.
- Fleur Seule is a Puerto Rican retro jazz band that plays bossa nova. 🇵🇷
About Bossa Nova
This Brazilian samba jazz went global after a 1962 Carnegie Hall concert.
Promote Bossa Nova
Brazilian NYC | New York Latin jazz, music