The Ecuadorian Parade and Ecuadorian Arts Festival is New York City’s big Ecuadorian celebration.
The festivities include an Ecuadorian beauty contest, gala, parade and an Ecuadorian Festival.
37th Ecuadorian Parade Queen
Saturday, July 20, 2019 ~ Singer Antonia Encalada entertained the audience at Sabor Latino restaurant.
The 2019 Queens of the Ecuadorian Parade of New York are:
- Queen Nayeli Picón
- Princess Stephanie Aguirre
- Teen Queen Miss Nicole Tapia
- Teen Princess Joseyln Rojas
Queen Picón won a round-trip ticket to Ecuador on Avianca Airlines.
Congratulations to all.
37th Ecuadorian Parade of New York Gala
Friday, August 2, 2019 ~ The Ecuadorian Parade Gala is at Terrace on the Park in Flushing Meadows Corona Park, Queens at 8pm.
37th Ecuadorian Parade of New York
Sunday, August 4, 2019 ~ The Ecuadorian Parade marches on Northern Blvd from 69th St to 86th St in Jackson Heights, Queens from 11am to 4pm. FREE
Invited Participants include:
- NY State Senator Jessica Ramos
- Justeen Cruz, Miss Ecuador New Jersey 2018
- Arnold Gonzalez, 2018 U.S. National Champion boxer. Arnold has his first hometown fight on Saturday, August 3, 2019 at Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
- Yolanda Villegas, Ecuadorian music ambassador
- Yahaira López, Aviana Account Executive
7th Ecuadorian Festival
Sunday, August 18, 2019 ~ The Ecuadorian Festival is next to the Queens Theater in Flushing Meadow Corona Park, Queens from 11am to 5pm. FREE
For more information, visit www.eccofny.com