The 46th Harlem Week festival goes virtual on harlemweek.com from August 16-23, 2020.
This African American community festival features conferences, seminars, sports, music, food, dance and more. This year’s festival includes:
- Virtual 5K Run
- Virtual Vendor Village
- Imagenation Film Festival
- A Virtual Taste of Harlem
- Virtual Children’s Corner
- Virtual Dance Lessons
- Virtual Dance Parties
- A Great Day in Harlem features performances by Hezekiah Walker, Erica Campbell, Dance Theater of Harlem, India Aire, Ledisi, Stephanie Mills, Anthony Hamilton, Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, The Harlem Music Festival All Star Band and more, on Sunday, August 16 from 3-7pm.
- Youth Education & Career Conference
- Artist Talks
- Harlem Music Festival
- Greater Harlem Business Conference
- Harlem Stories
- Entrepreneurs Virtual Bootcamp
- A segment of the “Abyssinian Mass” by Wynton Marsalis and the Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra
- Excerpts from “The Black Clown” musical theatre adapted from Langston Hughes’ poem
- It all ends with Harlem Day on Sunday, August 23 from 1-7pm.
It’s all the things we love about Harlem.
The History of Harlem Week
We stand ourselves up and our culture unites ~ in Harlem.