New York City Ballet’s Winter 2020 season at the David H. Koch Theater runs Tuesday-Sunday, January 21 – March 1, 2020.
The season’s programs include:
- Stravinsky & Balanchine with Dances Concertantes, Monumentum Pro Gesualdo, Movements for Piano and Orchestra, and Stravinsky Violin Concerto.
- All Balanchine with Allegro Brillante, La Source and Firebird.
- New Combinations by Wheeldon, Ratmansky, Peck and Robbins.
- Balanchine + Peck combines Balanchine’s Brahms-Schoenberg Quartet with Peck’s Belles-Lettres and In Creases.
- Classic NYCB 1 with Balanchine’s Haieff Divertimento and Episodes, Robbins’ Concertino, and Peck’s Rodeo: Four Dance Episodes.
- Classic NYCB 2 with a Peck world premiere, Robbins’ In G Major, and Wheeldon’s Danse à Grande Vitesse.
- Swan Lake which is Martins after Petipa, Ivanov and Balanchine.
NYC Ballet Winter 2020 Tickets
A complete schedule, casting and tickets are available at nycballet.com
Tickets are also available at the David H. Koch Theater box office.