Flushing Town Hall (FTH) is the cultural center of Flushing, Queens.
It’s one of the New York theaters that truly represents everyone. American Latin is a mix of everyone.
Ellen Kodadek is Executive and Artistic Director.
Thank you for sponsoring Latin music at New York Latin Culture Magazine! We are learning from you.
Flushing Town Hall Features
Orchestra of St Luke’s “Viajes y Raices” String Quartets Explore New York’s Immigrant Roots
Thursday, March 2, 2023
Mott Haven, The Bronx
Friday, March 3, 2023
Upper East Side, Manhattan
Sunday, March 5, 2023
BROOKLYN PUBLIC LIBRARY
Prospect Park, Brooklyn
Saturday, March 11, 2023
SNUG HARBOR CULTURAL CENTER
Snug Harbor, Staten Island
Sunday, March 12, 2023
FLUSHING TOWN HALL
🇨🇺 🇨🇦 🇺🇸
Continue Reading Orchestra of St Luke’s “Viajes y Raices” String Quartets Explore New York’s Immigrant Roots
The Queens World Film Festival 2022 is at Five Venues in Queens
Tuesday-Sunday, November 1-6, 2022
FLUSHING TOWN HALL
MUSEUM OF THE MOVING IMAGE
KAUFMAN ASTORIA STUDIOS
🇦🇷 🇧🇷 🇨🇺 🇩🇴 🇲🇽 🇵🇷 🇪🇸
Continue Reading The Queens World Film Festival 2022 is at Five Venues in Queens
Flushing Town Hall News
New York French Canadian Bernard Labadie conducts Orchestra of St Luke’s “Viajes y Raices” (Journeys and Roots) string quartets by composers with Cuban and Andean roots, including Pulitzer Prize-winning composer Tania León, inti figgis-vizueta, and Keyla Orozco; Flushing Town Hall in Flushing, Queens on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 2pm. Free with RSVP at flushingtownhall.org 🇨🇺 🇨🇦 🇺🇸
- 5 Borough Music Festival (5BMF)
- Alessandra Belloni folk 🇮🇹
- Alioune Faye global afrobeats 🇸🇳
- Amina Claudine Myers jazz 🇺🇸
- André De Shields theatre 🇺🇸
- Bárbara Martínez flamenco 🇦🇷🇻🇪🇪🇸
- Bazurto All Stars champeta. 🇨🇴
- Bella Vista Project dance 🇨🇴
- Chuk Fowler and Company gospel 🇺🇸
- Danae Blanco timba. 🇨🇺
- Dayramir Gonzalez jazz 🇨🇺
- Deborah Resto jazz 🇨🇺🇵🇷
- Gustavo Casenave Trio jazz 🇦🇷
- Hilliard Greene jazz
- Joshua Nelson gospel 🇺🇸
- Juan Carlos Formell (Los Van Van) timba. 🇨🇺
- Kombilesa Mi rap 🇨🇴
- Lisa y Josué flamenco. 🇵🇷
- Lucy Blanco (Afri-Garifuna Jazz Ensemble) jazz.
- María Fernanda González folk bandola llanera. 🇻🇪
- Ma’s House & BIPOC Art Studio native american 🇺🇸
- NativeTec native american 🇺🇸
- New York Son Jarocho Festival dance & music 🇲🇽
- Orchestra of St Luke’s classical
- Pistolera latin alternative 🇲🇽
- Queens World Film Festival 🇦🇷 🇧🇷 🇨🇺 🇩🇴 🇲🇽 🇵🇷 🇪🇸
- QWANQWA East African pop. 🇪🇹
- Sofia Rei folk 🇦🇷
- Vado Diomande dance 🇨🇮
About Flushing Town Hall
Flushing, Queens is the land of New York’s Native American Matinecock people.
Flushing Town Hall was built in 1862.
The curators present the jazz history of Queens and the area’s current communities from China, Korea, Latin America and South Asia. [There are also many Asians in Latin America.]
In Common Ground: Mini-Global Mashups artists from two different backgrounds play their own sets and then play together. The mashups show how similar and interrelated we all are. Welcome to Flushing!
Flushing, Queens is an immigrant neighborhood with large Chinese and Latin communities. The food is great!
Flushing Town Tickets
Flushing Town Hall
137-35 Northern Blvd
(at Linden Pl)
The Hall has a 308-seat theatre, art gallery and garden.
(7) to Main St
Latin alternative, dance, champeta, classical, fandango, film, flamenco, folk, music, pop, rap, regional mexican, theatre, timba