The Panamanian Parade NYC 2022 (Desfile Panaméno) celebrates Panamanian culture and contributions to the United States.
It is the largest Panamanian Parade outside of Panama. Panamanians come from the entire East Coast to celebrate. A few come from Panama.
27th Panamanian Parade NYC 2022 (Desfile Panameño)
The parade is actually a series of events.
The 27th Panamanian Parade NYC 2022 (Desfile Panameño) Gala is a night of dinner, dancing, and community networking with parade honorees and Willie Panamá, “The King of Salsa Rap,” Parade Queen Ms Giovalli Botello, and Chakatín y el Juncal de la Arena de Chitre, at Glen Terrace Caterers in Flatlands, Brooklyn on Thursday, October 6, 2022 from 7pm – midnight. From $150. panamanianparade.org 🇵🇦
The 27th Panamanian Parade NYC 2022 (Desfile Panameño) marches through Crown Heights, Brooklyn, from Bergen St down Franklin Ave, across President Street to the Panamanian Street Fair on Classon Avenue and Union Street on Saturday, October 8, 2022 at 12noon. panamanianparade.org 🇵🇦
Parade Route & Times
- 9am Assembly on Franklin Avenue at Bergen St
- 10:30am Opening Ceremony
- 12pm Parade
- Down Franklin Avenue
- Right on President St
- Right on Classon Ave
- Panamanian Street Fair on Classon Ave and Union Street
These Panamanian Americans and Panamanians have accomplished a lot in life. They are an inspiration for us all
Masters of Ceremony: Willie Panamá and Siria Miranda.
- Panama Consul General in New York: Elias M. Levy C.
- Panama Ambassador to the United States: H.E.Ramón E. Martínez de La Guardia
- Grand Marshal: Professor Gregorio Mayers, Esq.
- Grand Marshal: Dr. Leticia Thomas Bereton
- International Grand Marshal: Professor Gerardo Maloney Francis
- Padrino: Porfirio Betegon Lara
- Business: Antonio Archibold
- Community Business: Guillermo A. Pascal
- Ambassador: Earl Phillips
- Special Guest: Kadine Anckle
- Special Guest: Idania Dowman