The Tribeca Film Festival 2022 is at the Beacon Theatre in the Upper West Side and all over Manhattan, Wed, June 8-19, 2022. tribecafilm.com
Tribeca Film Festival 2022
The opening night film is Halftime by Amanda Micheli. It’s a look behind the curtain at iconic Latin diva Jennifer Lopez through her performances at the Super Bowl and the presidential inauguration. tribecafilm.com 🇵🇷
The Tribeca Film Festival has always excelled at reaching beyond the film world into the culture at large.
In addition to the traditional Films, Talks, Retrospective, TV, Audio, Games, Immersive, At Home and Now sections, this year’s festival has Juneteenth, Latinx and LGBTQ+ sections. How cool is it to be included?
Tribeca Film Festival 2022 Latinx / Latin American
Thank you Tribeca Film Festival for thinking of us!
Latinx or Latin American Features
- Allswell by Ben Snyder is a dramedy about three Nuyorican women making their way through bonds of motherhood, surrogacy and sisterhood. tribecafilm.com 🇵🇷Carajita by Silvina Schnicer and Ulises Porra is a psychological thriller about a rich Argentine kid and the Dominican domestic who raised her. Stars Cecile van Welie and Magnolia Núñez. tribecafilm.com 🇩🇴🇦🇷
- Huesera by Michelle Garza Cervera is about an expecting mother who fears something evil is growing inside her. tribecafilm.com 🇲🇽
- Mars One by Gabriel Martins is a tender drama about how a Brazilian family’s love gets them uncertain times. tribecafilm.com 🇧🇷
- Official Competition by Gastón Duprat and Mariano Cohn is a showbiz satire about two divas making a film for a rich guy. Stars Penélope Cruz, Antonio Banderas and Oscar Martínez. tribecafilm.com 🇪🇸
- Petit Mal by Ruth Caudeli is the story of three LGBTQ+ women lovers who must adjust when one moves away for a long-term project. tribecafilm.com 🇨🇴
- The Visitor by Martin Boulocq is a drama about a cleaned-up ex-con who seeks to connect with his estranged daughter, against the wishes of his preacher father-in-law. tribecafilm.com 🇧🇴🇦🇷
Latinx or Latin American Documentaries
- Halftime by Amanda Micheli is a look behind the curtain at iconic Latin diva Jennifer Lopez through her performances at the Super Bowl and the presidential inauguration. tribecafilm.com 🇵🇷
- Endangered by Heidi Ewing and Rachel Grady documents the erosion of freedom of the press in the United States and abroad. tribecafilm.com 🇧🇷🇲🇽🇺🇸
- Sansón and Me by Rodrigo Reyes documents the life of a Mexican immigrant and the circumstances that led the search for a better life to a life in prison. tribecafilm.com 🇲🇽
- Beba by Rebeca Hunt is a New York story about a Dominican woman’s search for the American Dream in the Upper West Side. tribecafilm.com 🇩🇴
Menudo: Forever Young is an HBO Max TV premiere. It tells of the rise and fall of Menudo, the iconic Latin boy band of the 1980s. tribecafilm.com
Tribeca Film Festival 2022 Venues
- Beacon Theatre in the Upper West Side
- BMCC Tribeca Performing Arts Center in Tribeca
- Spring Studios in Tribeca
- SVA Theatre in Chelsea
- Cinepolis Chelsea
- Village East by Angelica in the East Village
- Tribeca Film Center in Tribeca
- United Palace in Washington Heights
Tribeca Film Festival 2022 Tickets
Tickets go on sale at tribecafilm.com on Mon, May 2 at 11am.
Single screening in person tickets are $13-$26. Passes start at $25.
All tickets must be purchased online. Full-price rush tickets for sold out events may be available to a line at the venue (1 hour before). Rush tickets are made available ten minutes before showtime.
Free tickets are required for outdoor film screenings. Entry is first-come, first-serve until the venue is full.