City Winery NYC is a night club for grown-ups.
It is a working winery, wine bar, restaurant, and concert venue.
City Winery Features
The Gipsy Kings Featuring Nicolas Reyes Play French Rumba Flamenca at City Winery
Friday, January 27, 2023
Continue Reading The Gipsy Kings Featuring Nicolas Reyes Play French Rumba Flamenca at City Winery
Winter Jazzfest 2023 is the Hottest Thing In January
Thursday-Wednesday, January 12-18, 2023
Manhattan Jazz Marathon Friday, January 13
Brooklyn Jazz Marathon Sat, January 14
Chelsea, East Village, Greenwich Village, NoMad, Manhattan
Gowanus & Williamsburg, Brooklyn
Continue Reading Winter Jazzfest 2023 is the Hottest Thing In January
City Winery News
The Gipsy Kings, featuring Nicolas Reyes, play French rumba flamenca at City Winery in Chelsea, NYC; on Friday, January 27, 2023 at 7pm and 9pm. citywinery.com 🇪🇸🇫🇷
ALBA Musik, the Albert Alabedra and Bárbara Martínez duo, performs Brazilian bossa nova and Spanish flamenco; in the City Vineyard at City Winery in Chelsea, NYC; on Thursday, February 16, 2023 at 6pm. $25. 🇦🇷🇧🇷🇪🇸🇻🇪
These are just a few of the Latin artists who recently played City Winery.
- Alba Musik is a a Spanish Argentine Venezuelan flamenco jazz band. 🇦🇷🇪🇸🇻🇪
- Alex Carabano is a Colombian comedian. 🇨🇴
- Bobby Sanabria is a Puerto Rican jazz musician. 🇵🇷
- David Broza is an Israeli Spanish Cuban rock musician. 🇮🇱🇪🇸🇨🇺
- Eddie Pepitone “the Bitter Buddha,” is an Italian comedian. 🇮🇹
- Eric D’Alessandro is an Italian comedian. 🇮🇹
- Gipsy Kings is a French rumba flamenca band. 🇪🇸🇫🇷
- Habib Koité is a Malian pop musician. 🇲🇱
- James Camacho is a Chinese Puerto Rican comedian. 🇵🇷
- Julio Diaz Dominican comedian. 🇩🇴
- Los Lobos is a Mexican American rock band. 🇲🇽
- Vic Dibitetto is an Italian comedian. 🇮🇹
About City Winery
Michael Dorf rose to prominence with the the Knitting Factory in Brooklyn.
City Winery used to be in Hudson Square. The original club closed in 2019 when Disney bought the entire block.
City Winery now has a beautiful new space in Chelsea, with Hudson River views. It’s a beautiful, classy venue that is great for a date and family gatherings.
It mostly books seasoned singer-songwriters and tribute bands. Bebel Gilberto (Bossa Nova) and Joan Osborne (What if God was One of Us?) have been regulars.
Chelsea is a fun neighborhood with lots of restaurants, bars and things to do.
City Winery Tickets
City Winery NYC
25 Eleventh Ave (West Side Highway)
(at Pier 57, opposite 15th St)
(A)(C)(E) or (L) to 14th St / Eighth Ave.