The Fall for Dance Festival at New York City Center in September-October presents four world-class dance companies in each show for just $15. It sells out!
Get tickets at www.nycitycenter.org
14th annual Fall for Dance Festival 2017
New York City Center presents five programs of 20 international dance companies and artists, October 2-14, 2017. Tickets go on sale Sunday, September 10, 2017 at 11am.
This year’s Latin dancers include Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, American Ballet Theatre, Art Move Concept from France, Danza Contemporanea de Cuba, and Tango Fire from Argentina.
Other companies include: Abraham.In.Motion, Dorrance Dance, Gauthier Dance//Dance Company Theaterhaus Stuttgart (Germany), Hubbard Street Dance Chicago, Les Ballets Trockadero de Monte Carlo, Miami City Ballet, Pennsylvania Ballet, Stephen Petronio Company, and more.
13th annual Fall For Dance Festival 2016
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 26 and TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 at 8pm
- STREB Extreme Action ~ AIRSLICE (World Premiere, FFD Commission) by Elizabeth Streb
- Dada Masilo/The Dance Factory ~ Spring (World Premiere) by Dada Masilo
- American Ballet Theatre ~ Monotones II by Frederick Ashton
- Farruquito (Spanish) ~ Mi Soledad (Solea) (NY Premiere) by Farruquito
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28 and THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 29 at 8pm
- Richard Alston Dance Company with Montclair State University Vocal Accord ~ Rejoice in the Lamb (NY Premiere) ~ by Richard Alston
- Aszure Barton & Artists, Awáa by Aszure Barton
- Wendy Whelan and Edward Watson, The Ballad of Mack and Ginny (US Premiere) by Arthur Pita
- Grupo Corpo (Brazilian), Suíte Branca (NY Premiere) by Cassi Abranches
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30 and SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1 at 8pm
- CCN de la Rochelle / Cie Accrorap, Opus 14 (US Premiere) by Kader Attou
- Ayodele Casel, While I Have the Floor by Ayodele Casel
- Hong Kong Ballet, Shape of Glow (US Premiere) by Jorma Elo
- Bangarra Dance Theatre, Spirit (US Premiere) by Stephen Page & Djakapurra Munyarryun
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 5 and THURSDAY, OCTOBER 6 at 8pm
- Jessica Lang Dance, Tesseracts of Time (NY Premiere) by Jessica Lang
- Royal Ballet Flanders, Fall (US Premiere) by Sidi Larbi Cherkaoui
- Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, Cry by Alvin Ailey
- Alina Cojocaru (Romanian), Friedemann Vogel by Johan Kobborg
- The Sarasota Ballet with Alina Cojocaru (Romanian), Marguerite and Armand by Frederick Ashton
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7 and SATURDAY, OCTOBER 8 at 8pm
- Shantala Shivalingappa, Shiva Tarangam, Shantala Shivalingappa
- Nederlands Dans Theater, Woke up Blind (US Premiere), Marco Goecke
- Alessandra Ferri (Italian) and Herman Cornejo (Argentine), New Work (World Premiere, FFD Commission), Wayne McGregor
- Cloud Gate 2, Beckoning (US Premiere), Cheng Tsung-Lung