Hudson River Park transformed over four miles of decaying Manhattan riverfront, from Pier 25 to Pier 97, into a lovely public park with amenities including a promenade, ball fields, watersports and dining. hudsonriverpark.org @hudsonriverpark
- Pier 25 (off N Moore St) is a 985 foot pier with a miniature golf course, sand volleyball courts, skatepark, children’s playground, turf field and snack bar. Historic ships dock here including: LILAC, a steam-powered lighthouse tender, and Grand Banks which has been turned into a restaurant.
- Pier 40 (off Houston) is a 15-acre, mixed use, commercial/recreation pier that hosts parking, boating, public ball fields and a trapeze school. It’s NYC’s biggest pier.
- Little Island (Pier 54 off 14th St) is a unique family-oriented green space with a performing arts amphitheater on the river. It hosts some ticketed and many free pop-up performances.
- Chelsea Piers (Piers 59, 60, 61 from 17th to 22nd St) is a 28-acre sports complex with rock climbing, field sports, ice skating, fitness and bowling. One of the piers is a golf driving range.
- Pier 76 (off 34th St and Javits Center) is a 245,000-square-foot pier where the tow pound used to be.
- Pier 86 (off 46th St) is the home of the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum.
- Pier 97 (off 57th St) will have a waterpark playground, field and lawn. It is under development in 2022.
Latin Culture in Hudson River Park
NYCWFF 2022 New York City Wine and Food Festival
Thursday-Sunday, October 13-16, 2022
PIER 86 & PIER 76
Hudson River Park
Hell’s Kitchen & Hudson Yards, Manhattan
Continue Reading NYCWFF 2022 New York City Wine and Food Festival
The 15th NYCWFF 2022, New York City Wine and Food Festival is at Hudson River Park’s Pier 86 and Pier 76 in Hell’s Kitchen and Hudson Yards, Thursday-Sunday, October 13-16, 2022. From $185. 🇮🇹🇲🇽
Talia Castro-Pozo’s Sunset Salsa dance party is back at Pier 45 in Hudson River Park in the West Village, Thursdays Sep 9 – Oct 28, 2021 at 6:30pm. Free 🇵🇪.
May 21, 2021 ~ The Little Island pier just south of 14th St is one of Hudson River Park’s newest additions. It has an outdoor stage with many events.