The 2019 PrideFest LGBT street fair is on Fourth Avenue in Manhattan’s East Village on Sunday, June 30, 2019 from 11am – 6pm. FREE
NYC Pride’s annual street fair offers vendors, entertainment and activities for the entire family.
Television and fashion personality E.J. Johnson hosts.
PrideFest 2019 is on Fourth Avenue in Manhattan’s East Village.
- StageFest is between 9th & 10th St
- FoodFest is between 10th & 11th St
- Mural Market is between 11th & 12th St
- KidFest is between 12th & 13th St
StageFest is on Fourth Avenue between 9th & 10th St. Portions of the show will be broadcast live on ABC 7.
- New York rapper Princess Nokia headlines.
- Lauren Jauregui ~ singer-songwriter
- The Veronicas ~ Twins from Brisbane, Australia
- Melanie C & Sink the Pink ~ Melanie C is better known as Shorty Spice of the Spice Girls
FoodFest is on Fourth Avenue between 10th & 11th St.
There are seventeen vendors this year. The Latin ones are:
- Taïm (Israeli)
- D’Abruzzo NYC (Italian)
- Luzzo’s La Pizza Napoletana (Italian)
- Rincon Latino (Dominican)
- Di Lena’s Dolcini (Italian)
Mural Market is on Fourth Avenue between 11th & 12th St.
This booth is showcasing murals painted around the City as part of the WorldPride Mural Project Initiative.
KidFest is on Fourth Avenue between 12th & 13th St. It features readings, sing-a-longs and a book giveaway.
12:30pm ~ Drag Queen Story Hour
2:30pm ~ Pride Sing-Alongs
3:30pm ~ Read n’ Meet with children’s author Joshunda Sanders of “I Can Write the World.” First 100 children receive a free book signed by the author.
All Day ~ La Leche League of Manhattan, breast-feeding station
All Day ~ Children’s Museum of Manhattan tent helps kids make their own costumes.
For more information, visit nycpride.org