The Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular at Radio City Music Hall in Midtown, Manhattan runs several times a day on most days from November 8, 2019 through January 5, 2020.
The precision dance company performs traditional and contemporary routines in a Radio City Music Hall that has been turned into a giant immersive projection screen.
Radio City Rockettes
The Rockettes performed at Radio City Music Hall’s opening night in 1932.
The Christmas Spectacular is an action-packed show of tradition and contemporary Christmas scenes. Fan favorites include the Parade of the Wooden Soldiers (1932) and The Living Nativity (1932).
The nativity is important in Latin traditions, but you don’t see it very often in New York City. The Rockettes’ The Living Nativity is the biggest nativity scene you can find in New York.
The first Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular was in 1933. Then the Rockettes were a live stage show that accompanied movies. The first Christmas Spectacular accompanied Flying Down to Rio and The Night Before Christmas, a Walt Disney Silly Symphony cartoon.
Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular 2018 Tickets
You can buy tickets at the Radio City Music Hall box office, by phone, or online. $46 – $599
Tickets officially go on sale on August 21, 2018. Chase debit and credit card holders can purchase tickets now.
Radio City Music Hall
1260 Sixth Avenue (between 50th & 51st St)
New York, NY 10020
Daily: 10 am – 6 pm
(866) 858 – 0007
Visit Radio City Music Hall
Radio City Music Hall
1260 Sixth Avenue, New York, NY 10020
(at 50th St)
- (B) (D) (F) (M) to 47-50 St – Rockefeller Station. Walk two short blocks north.
- (1) to 50th St. Walk one long block east.
- (N) (R) (W) to 49th St. Walk one long block east and one short block north.
- (E) to Fifth Ave – 53rd St. Walk one long block west and two short blocks south.
- (M) to Fifth Ave – 53rd St. Walk one long block west and two short blocks south.
- (6) to 51st St. Walk four long blocks west.
- M5, M6, M7 to Rockefeller Center – 50th St
- M27/M50 to Rockefeller Center – 50th St
- Grand Central Terminal
- Penn Station
- PATH to 33rd St