Watch the exciting young players of the USA Soccer Team start their 2018 summer tour with an international friendly against the Bolivian National Soccer team at Philadelphia Union’s Talen Energy Stadium in Chester, Pennsylvania on Memorial Day, May 28, 2018 at 6:30 pm. From $28
It’s a unique chance to watch the newest stars of Team USA in action including:
- Attacking Midfielder Christian Pulisic (Borussia Dortmund)
- Goalkeeper Zack Steffen (Columbus Crew)
After this the USMNT visits Ireland on June 2 and plays #7-ranked France on June 9. It’s our last chance to watch the US Men’s National Team play at home before the World Cup 2018.
Be part of Team USA’s campaign for the World Cup 2022.
While you are in Philadelphia, there is lots to discover. www.discoverphl.com
USA wins 3 – 0.
It’s César Farías’ first outing as coach of the Bolivia National Football Team
Watch all the best players of the Selección de fútbol de Bolivia, La Verde.
Temporary Bolivia coach César Farías (The Strongest of La Paz) is leading his first game for La Verde. He is in the running for a permanent head coach position. Farías called up these players for the USA vs Bolivia game.
- Carlos Lampe #1 of Huachipato in Chile
- Guillermo Vizcarra of Hapoel Ra’anana in Israel
- Carlos Añez from Oriente Petrolero
- Oscar Baldomar from University of Sucre
- Cristian Coimbra from Blooming
- Luis Haquín from Oriente Petrolero
- Gustavo Olguín from Oriente Petrolero
- Jesús Sagredo from Blooming
- José Sagredo from Blooming
- Wilfredo Soleto from Destroyers
- Danny Bejarano from Panetolikos in Greece
- Rodrigo Borda from University of Sucre
- Leandro Maygua from University of Sucre
- Sergio Moruno from Aurora
- Edson Pérez from Nacional Potosí
- Miguel Quiroga from Nacional Potosí
- Juan Ribera from Oriente Petrolero
- Rodrigo Rodríguez from Oriente Petrolero
- Daniel Saravia from Destroyers
- José Vargas from Blooming
- Bruno Miranda from DC United (Major League Soccer)
- Ronaldo Sánchez from Oriente Petrolero
- Leonardo Vaca from Blooming
- Rodrigo Vargas Castillo from FC Karpaty Lviv in Ukraine
Feed the energy with the American Outlaws, US Soccer’s supporters club, the night before at the:
1150 Filbert Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
May 27, 2018 from 7 pm until…
The American Outlaws will be getting ready pregame from 2 – 6 pm.
The Outlaws are sitting in General Admission section River End 136-138 for the game.
USA vs Bolivia Tickets
Save 30% off regular ticket prices through Tuesday, May 22 at midnight.
30% DISCOUNT CODE: EPYSMAY28
Talen Energy Stadium Ticket Office
Monday – Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
Visiting Talen Energy Stadium
Talen Energy Stadium is a state-of-the-art, soccer-specific stadium. It’s the home of the Major League Soccer team Philadelphia Union. What a cool stadium!
Talen Energy Stadium
1 Stadium Dr, Chester, PA 19013
- Train from Pennsylvania Station New York
- Peter Pan bus from Port Authority Bus Terminal