APAP brings 45,000 performing arts professionals to NYC. These are the people who book artists at venues across the United States. Artists from all over the world perform for them at arts festivals and some 1,500 showcases around the city. There is plenty of Latin culture in all of this.
APAP NYC 2019
The APAP NYC 2019 conference is Friday – Tuesday, January 4 – 8, 2019
APAP NYC 2018
January 12-16, 2018
The APAP conference is at the New York Hilton Midtown and Sheraton New York Times Square.
Showcases are all over town.
Registration opens June 15, 2017.
APAP NYC 2017
The APAP NYC Conference itself is at the New York Hilton Midtown and Sheraton New York Times Square from January 6-10, 2017.
There are public concerts and festivals all over town for the presenters from January 3-22, 2017.
This year’s festivals include:
- American Dance Platform at the Joyce Theater in Chelsea, Jan 3-8 Joyce.org
- COIL Festival at Performance Space 122 in the East Village, Jan 3-22 PS122.org
- Under the Radar Festival at the Public Theater in the East Village, Jan 4-15 PublicTheater.org
- Jazz Connect Conference at Saint Peter’s Church in Midtown East, Jan 5-6 Web site
- Wavelengths: APAP World Music Preconference in Midtown, Jan 5-6 Web site
- Winter Jazzfest NYC in Greenwich Village, Jan 5-10 WinterJazzfest.org
- American Realness at the Abrons Arts Center in the Lower East Side, Jan 5-12 AmericanRealness.com
- PROTOTYPE: Opera/Theatre/Now at HERE in Hudson Square, Jan 5-15 PrototypeFestival.org
- globalFEST at Webster Hall in the East Village, Jan 8 globalFEST.org
- International Society for the Performing Arts 99th Congress, Jan 10-12 ISPA.org
- Chamber Music America 2017 Conference at the Westin New York Times Square, Jan 12-15 Chamber-Music.org