VOLTA NY is an invitational contemporary art fair that is the sister fair of The Armory Show. VOLTA NY presents solo artist projects.
11th VOLTA NY 2018
VOLTA NY 2018 is at Pier 90 in Hell’s Kitchen, Manhattan, Wednesday – Sunday, March 7 – 11, 2018.
Latin Galleries at VOLTA NY 2018
Other galleries may be showing Latin artists.
- Emmathomas of São Paulo, Brazil
- Galería Karla Osorio of Brasilia & São Paulo, Brazil
- Timebag of Medellín, Colombia
- Galerie Louis Gendre of Paris, France
- Galerie Richard of Paris, France and New York City
- Galerie Simon Blais of Montréal, Canada
- Duran Mashaal of Montréal, Canada
- Pierre-François Ouellette art contemporain of Montréal, Canada
- Galerie Nicolas Robert of Montréal, Canada
- Galleria Bianconi of Milan, Italy
- Antonio Colombo Arte Contemporanea of Milan, Italy
- Litvak Contemporary of Tel Aviv, Israel
Puerto Rican Galleries
- Rem Project of San Juan, Puerto Rico
- KiiK Create of San Juan, Puerto Rico and Brooklyn, New York
- Set Espai D’Art of Valencia, Spain
- VETUSART of San Sebastian, Spain
VOLTA NY 2018 Tickets
Tickets are $35
Students, Cultural Institutions, & Seniors: $30
VOLTA NY + The Armory Show pass: $75
Get tickets at the door or skip the line and buy online. You’ll save a couple of bucks too.
Get tickets at ny.voltashow.com
Visit VOLTA NY 2018
711 Twelfth Ave, New York, NY 10019
(at 50th St)
Hell’s Kitchen (Midtown West), Manhattan
Wednesday, March 7: Vernissage 6 – 9 pm
Thursday – Saturday, March 8 – 10: 12 – 8 pm
Sunday, March 11: 12 – 5 pm
There is a shuttle bus between VOLTA NY on Pier 90 and The Armory Show on Piers 92 & 94.
(C) (E) to 50th St – 8th Ave
(1) or (A) ( C) or (B) (D) to 59th St – Columbus Circle
It’s best not to drive in Manhattan, but parking is available on the Pier 92 rooftop. The entrance is at the West Side Highway at 55th St. Follow sings to NYC Passenger Ship Terminal Parking.