NYC Restaurant Week
NYC Restaurant Week is a January – February (and July – August) prix-fixe lunch and dinner promotion.
Participating restaurants offer a 3-course lunch for $29 and a 3-course dinner for $42. Saturdays are generally excluded, but some restaurants do Sundays.
Many of New York City’s best restaurants participate. NYC Restaurant Week is a great way to try new restaurants with friends.
The most in-demand restaurants sell-out fast, so make your reservations as quickly as possible after the list is published.
Enjoy and let us know which you think are the best Latin restaurants in New York.
NYC Restaurant Week Winter 2018
NYC Restaurant Week Winter 2018 is January 22 – February 9, 2018. Reservations open Monday, January 8.
- Churrascaria Plataforma Brazilian Steakhouse
- Fogo de Chão Churrascaria Brazilian Steakhouse
- Victor’s Cafe
- Calle Ocho
Latin American Restaurants
These restaurants offer pan-Latin American cuisines.
- Fifty Restaurant
- Rice & Gold
- Sofrito on the Hudson
- Bodega Negra at Dream Downtown
- Dos Caminos Meatpacking District
- Dos Caminos Park Avenue
- Dos Caminos SoHo
- Dos Caminos Third Avenue
- Dos Caminos Times Square
- El Toro Blanco
- El Vez
- Empellón Taqueria (Notable Chef)
- La Loteria
- Rosa Mexicano – First Avenue
- Rosa Mexicano – Lincoln Center
- Rosa Mexicano – Tribeca
- Rosa Mexicano – Union Square
- Salvation Taco (Notable Chef)
- Toloache Thompson
- Nobu Downtown – Bar/Lounge
- Raymi Restaurant
- ABC Cocina
- Amada (Notable Chef)
- Casa Mono & Bar Jamón (Notable Chef)
- La Fonda del Sol
- Socarrat Paella Bar – Chelsea
- Socarrat Paella Bar – East
- Socarrat Paella Bar – Nolita