New York City adapts to the COVID-19 Pandemic by changing NYC Restaurant Week Winter 2021 into NYC Restaurant Week To Go Winter 2021 with $20.21 lunches or dinners to go, Monday-Sunday, January 25-31, 2021.
Restaurants can chose to extend the promotion for another week through Sunday, February 7. It’s extended to February 28.
It’s important that we buy local and support New York City businesses. The restauranteurs who are still operating have made significant efforts to stay in business and keep New Yorkers employed.
This season, enjoy African, Argentine, Brazilian, Caribbean, Colombian, Cuban, Chinese, Ethiopian, Filipino, French, Indian, Italian, Mexican, Peruvian, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, and Vietnamese cuisines TO GO.
Celebrity Chefs Are Participating
The bad thing about reporting on food is that your mouth gets wet and you get very hungry. These are some of the celebrity chefs in NYC Restaurant Week To Go Winter 2021.
Some of these chefs are from one culture, but serving up cuisine of another culture. Being understood by someone from outside your culture is the ultimate compliment. How cool is that?
- José Andrés 🇪🇸 of Mercado Little Spain in Hudson Yards
- Joe Bastianich 🇮🇹 of Babbo, Casa Mono, Eataly, and Lupa
- Tren’ness Woods-Black 🇺🇸 of Sylvia’s Restaurant in Harlem
- Daniel Boulud 🇫🇷 of Bar Boulud, Epicerie Boulud
- Andrew Carmellini 🇮🇹 of Bar Primi, The Dutch, Lafayette, Leuca, Locanda Verde, and Westlight
- Leah Cohen 🇵🇭 of Pig and Khao
- Lisa Fernandes 🇹🇭🇻🇳🇨🇳 of Sweet Chili
- Daniel Kruger of Loring Place
- Keith McNally of Minetta Tavern, Morandi and Pastis
- Danny Meyer of Blue Smoke, Daily Supplies, Gramercy Tavern, Intersect by Lexus, Marta, Tacocina, and Union Square Café
- Marcus Samuelsson 🇪🇹 of Red Rooster in Harlem
- Ed Schoenfeld 🇨🇳 of RedFarm
- Stephen Starr of El Vez, Pastis and Upland
- Michael Stillman of Quality Eats in Midtown
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten 🇫🇷 of The Fulton, JoJo, Mercer Kitchen, Nougatine, and Perry Street
- Melba Wilson 🇺🇸 of Melba’s
These restaurants have been a part of the NYC Restaurant Week program since it began in 1992:
- Fraunces Tavern
- Golden Unicorn 🇨🇳
- Jing Fong 🇨🇳
- Sylvia’s 🇺🇸
- Union Square Café
Hispanic Restaurants can Participate for Free
Hispanic restaurants can participate in the promotion for free. The registration deadline is Monday, January 11, 2021. Restauranteurs can get more information and register through email@example.com
NYC Restaurant Week
NYC Restaurant Week is a popular twice-a-year promotion produced by NYC & Company, New York City’s branding and tourism agency (and a New York Latin Culture Magazine sponsor).
While indoor dining is prohibited because of the COVID-19 risk, we just switch to take out.