Mercado Little Spain is a Spanish food court with markets, restaurants, and bars at Hudson Yards.
It’s a collaboration of some of the world’s most celebrated chefs:
- José Andrés
- Albert Adrià
- Ferran Adrià
Thank you for sponsoring Latin food at New York Latin Culture Magazine. We are learning from you!
Mercado Little Spain is a New York version of the central markets and food trucks that feed the Latin world.
It’s not only great Spanish food, it’s a great place for a date. ¡Olé!
Mercado Little Spain Features
Mercado Little Spain News
Bárbara Martínez performs Spanish flamenco; at Mercado Little Spain in Hudson Yards; on Thursday, January 26, 2023 at 6pm. 🇪🇸🇦🇷🇻🇪
- La Barra is a tapas (small plates) restaurant.
- Leña (wood) is a Spanish wood-fired grill inspired by the steakhouses of Spain’s northern Basque Country and Asturias.
- Mar is a Spanish seafood restaurant
- Spanish Diner is a Spanish take on the American diner. Think comfort food.
- Bocatas & Empanadas makes Spanish sandwiches, Galician empanadas, baked breads, and more.
- Bravas makes Spanish fried food such as patatas bravas (Spanish fries), chicharrones (fried pork skin), and more.
- Churros makes Spanish fried pastries.
- Jamón & Queso sells cured meats and cheese.
- Paella al Plato makes Spanish paella to go. We once asked Ferran Adría what one dish he would make to feed the world. He answered, “paella,” because that’s what Spaniards make to feed a party.
- Pasteles makes Spanish pastries.
- Bar Celona is a Spanish cocktail bar.
- Bar Manolo is a Spanish tapas bar.
- El Chiringuito is a Spanish beach food bar.
- Vinos is a Spanish wine bar.
About Mercado Little Spain
Visit Mercado Little Spain
(7) to 34th St – Hudson Yards