The Panamanian Parade NYC 2023 is New York City’s big celebration of Panamanian culture and Panamanian contributions to American culture. It’s the biggest Panamanian parade outside of Panama. Panamanians come from the entire East Coast and Panama to join the Parade.
It includes a Gala, Parade, and Cultural Festival and street fair. The best way to participate is to get involved with the preparations.
The 28th Panamanian Parade NYC 2023 Gala is at Terrace on the Park in Flushing Meadows Corona Park, Queens; on Thursday, October 5, 2023; from 7pm – 12 midnight. $175 + fees. Get tickets at panamanianparade.org 🇵🇦
The Gala offers community networking, cocktails, dinner and dancing. It usually sells out.
2023 Honorees and Performers
- Antonio Robles Simmons is the Grand Marshal.
- Ana Walker-Goldson is the Community Service Grand Marshal.
- Apostle Frank S. Archbold is the Padrino.
- Apostle Suzzette Archbold is a Madrina.
- Betsy Fernández is a Madrina.
- Dr. Patricia Ramsey represents Higher Education and Community.
- George Gresham is a Parade Ambassador.
- Mrs. Colette Rogers-Whyte is Lady Panamanian Parade Queen 2023.
- Catherine Paulino is Miss Panamanian Parade Queen 2023.
Masters of Ceremony
- Siria Miranda.
- Willie Panamá.
- Edwin Pitti.
Artists and Celebrity Guests
- Juan Pablo Hernandez, NexTV Panama Producer.
- Gabriel Castillo, NexTV Panama Journalist.
- Jean Decort.
- Lynx Unruly.
- Alfredito Payne.
- Marlene Cardona, Photographer for Colombia Te Espera.
- DJ Terco.
- King Blak.
28th Panamanian Parade NYC 2023
Parade Assembly starts at 9am. The Opening Ceremony is on Franklin Ave at Bergen St in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, on Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 10:30am. 🇵🇦
The 28th Panamanian Parade NYC 2023 marches through Crown Heights, Brooklyn, on Saturday, October 7, 2023 at 12noon. 🇵🇦
The Parade marches through Crown Heights, Brooklyn.
- STARTS at Franklin Avenue at Bergen St.
- Right on President St.
- Right at Washington Ave (Prospect Park)
- ENDS on Washington Ave at Eastern Parkway.
Panamanian Cultural Festival Street Fair
The Parade ends near the Panamanian Cultural Festival and Street Fair on Classon Ave, between President St and Eastern Parkway. 🇵🇦
For more information, visit panamanianparade.org