The Creole Food Festival 2022 is an annual showcase of Black and Brown chefs from Mother Africa, the Caribbean, and Latin America. It’s all about Creole food and drink.
In our world, “Creole” means good. You may notice that Creole cooking is the root of a lot of American cooking. It’s one of the proof points of how African we are as Americans – regardless of our personal heritage or identity.
This is a great date. You know that live music means that we will be dancing. Serafina In The Sky is a rooftop restaurant and bar, so the view is pretty awesome too.
4th Creole Food Festival
The 4th Creole Food Festival NYC is at Serafina In The Sky in Hell’s Kitchen, Manhattan on Saturday-Sunday, August 6-7, 2022 from 2-7pm. From $55. creolefoodfestival.com 🇨🇺🇬🇭🇩🇴🇭🇹🇲🇶🇵🇷🇱🇨🇻🇪🇺🇸
There are two sessions:
- VIP from 2-7pm
- General from 3-7pm
- Airis Johnson representing USA 🇺🇸
- Mario Chape representing Cuba 🇨🇺
- Mike Maitrel representing Martinique 🇲🇶
- Zoe Adjonyoh representing Ghana 🇬🇭
- Chris Scott representing USA 🇺🇸
- Kathleen O’Brien Price representing USA 🇺🇸
- Todd Richards representing USA. 🇺🇸
- Jerzy Gonzalez representing Puerto Rico & Dominican Republic. 🇵🇷🇩🇴
- Jeffrey Morneau Atelier representing Haiti. 🇭🇹
- Grace Ramirez representing Venezuela. 🇻🇪
- Shorne Benjamin representing Saint Lucia. 🇱🇨
See you at the creolefoodfestival.com