La Boom NY is a popular Latin night club in Woodside, Queens. It’s a weekend club with touring artists Fridays, a Spanglish Saturdays urban latin dance party, and regional mexican Sundays.
- You can dance Latin: bachata, cumbia, dem bow, merengue, reggaeton, salsa, and vallenato.
- You can dance Urban: hip-hop, house, reggaeton and latin trap.
- You can dance Regional Mexican: banda, cumbia, norteño and tejano.d
- You can dance Latin Rock.
It’s a big night club, but a small venue for some of the top artists that play there. And the DJs are some of New York’s best. There’s a no sneaker dress code.
La Boom NY News
Omar Courtz spins Reggaeton Nights; at La Boom night club in Woodside, Queens; on Friday, September 15, 2023 at 10pm. Guest list before midnight, $25 after. 🇵🇷
MEXICAN INDEPENDENCE DAY
DJs Carolina, Pereira, Prostyle and Manny Mills spin the Spanglish Saturdays urban and latin dance party; of dem bow, rap, reggaeton, trap; with bachata, cumbia, merengue, and salsa; at La Boom night club in Woodside, Queens; on Saturday, September 16, 2023. 10pm doors. Free guest list before midnight. $26 after. 🇭🇳 🇨🇴 🇨🇱
It’s Peso Pluma night of corridos and reggaeton; at La Boom night club in Woodside, Queens; on Sunday, September 17, 2023. 9pm doors. $16. 🇲🇽
- Alex Sensation reggaeton Colombiana. 🇨🇴
- Alex Vivas 🇩🇴
- DJ Camilo 🇨🇴
- DJ Carolina 🇭🇳
- Grupo Niche salsa Colombiana. 🇨🇴
- Jerry Rivera salsa Puertorriqueña. 🇵🇷
- DJ Lecktra Fire 🇨🇴
- DJ Manny Mills 🇨🇱
- DJ Pereira 🇨🇴
- Los Van Van timba Cubana. 🇨🇺
La Boom NY Tickets
56-15 Northern Blvd
(at 57th St)
There may be a no-sneakers dress code.
(E)(M)(R) to Northern Blvd (3 blocks)