Madison Square Garden, The Garden or MSG, is New York City’s main arena for indoor sports and concerts.
The home of the New York Knicks (NBA) & New York Rangers (NHL) seats 20,000.
The Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden seats 5,600.
Madison Square Garden Features
Thursday, February 9, 2023
MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
Saturday, January 28, 2023
MADISON SQUARE GARDEN
Madison Square Garden News
The PBR Buck Off 2022 professional bull rider’s rodeo brings 35 of the top American, Brazilian and Mexican cowboys to ride the meanest bulls at Madison Square Garden in Chelsea, NYC, Friday-Sunday, January 6-8, 2023. From $97. msg.com 🇧🇷 🇲🇽
Los Tigres Del Norte “Siempre Contigo Tour” brings regional Mexican norteño to the Hulu Theater at Madison Square Garden in Chelsea, NYC on Saturday, April 15, 2023 at 9pm. From $74. msg.com 🇲🇽
Anuel AA Legends Never Die World Tour brings Puerto Rican rap to Madison Square Garden in Chelsea, NYC on Sunday, May 28, 2023 at 8pm (7pm doors). msg.com 🇵🇷
- Alejandro Sanz pop 🇪🇸
- Alex Sensation reggaeton 🇨🇴
- Ana Gabriel mariachi 🇲🇽
- Andrea Bocelli pop opera 🇮🇹
- Anuel AA rap. 🇵🇷
- Bad Bunny reggaeton & latin trap 🇵🇷
- Daddy Yankee reggaeton & latin trap 🇵🇷
- El Gran Combo de Puerto Rico salsa 🇵🇷
- Enrique Iglesias pop 🇪🇸
- Farruko reggaeton and latin trap 🇵🇷
- Gilberto Santa Rosa salsa 🇵🇷
- Gloria Trevi pop 🇲🇽
- India salsa 🇵🇷
- Ismael Miranda salsa 🇵🇷
- J Balvin reggaeton & latin trap 🇨🇴
- Jennifer Lopez pop 🇵🇷
- Juanes pop rock 🇨🇴
- Juan Martín del Potro tennis 🇦🇷
- Julion Alvarez y su Norteño Banda norteño 🇲🇽
- Lady Gaga pop 🇮🇹
- Los Ángeles Azules cumbia 🇲🇽
- Los Tigres Del Norte regional Mexican norteño. 🇲🇽
- Louis CK comedian. 🇲🇽
- Louie Vega house 🇵🇷
- Maluma reggaeton & latin trap 🇨🇴
- Marco Antonio Solis norteño and tejano 🇲🇽
- Mariah Carey pop 🇻🇪
- Mega Mezcla reggaeton & latin trap
- Miel San Marcos Christian rock 🇬🇹
- MTV VMAs
- Nicky Jam reggaeton & latin trap 🇵🇷
- Ozuna reggaeton & latin trap 🇵🇷
- PBR Professional Bull Riders 🇧🇷🇲🇽
- Ricardo Arjona pop 🇬🇹
- Romeo Santos bachata 🇩🇴
- Shakira pop 🇨🇴
- Tito Rojas salsa 🇵🇷
- Westminster Dog Show
- Willie Colón salsa 🇵🇷
- Wisin y Yandel reggaeton & latin trap 🇵🇷
About Madison Square Garden
The current Madison Square Garden is actually the fourth building to carry the name.
The original was a former railroad yard on Madison Square run by famed New York circus showman P. T. Barnum.
Pennsylvania Station was famously torn down to build the current Garden.
Chelsea is a fun art and entertainment district with lots of restaurants and bars.
Madison Square Garden Tickets
MSG uses variable pricing, so buy early for best prices.
Madison Square Garden
4 Pennsylvania Plaza
(Main entrance Seventh Ave at 32nd St)
(A)(C)(E) or (1)(2)(3) to 34th St – Penn Station
Go early to pass through airport-style security.